Post a Movie Quote and See if Others Can Guess It

  • Person One: We stopped off for ice cream.
  • Person Two: When the *bleep* did we get ice cream?
This sounds really familiar, but I can't think of it.

Edit: I just looked it up. I never would have remembered this one. Lol
 
"This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community. Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now ******* pay me."
 
All three of the following are in the same movie

Sir Knight, I just pissed me pants and nobody can do anything about it.

*FART*...Hehe why don't you put that in your book

Somebody back east is saying, now why dont she write
 
All three of the following are in the same movie

Sir Knight, I just pissed me pants and nobody can do anything about it.

*FART*...Hehe why don't you put that in your book

Somebody back east is saying, now why dont she write
Kevin Costner and Graham Greene I believe in Dances with Wolves
 
Kevin Costner and Graham Greene I believe in Dances with Wolves
Yes...all though Graham was not involved in those quotes.

I was going to add one with him saying...We are calling you Busy Bee....due to him and stands with a fist staying in the tent for some time to make a baby lol
 
Yes...all though Graham was not involved in those quotes.

I was going to add one with him saying...We are calling you Busy Bee....due to him and stands with a fist staying in the tent for some time to make a baby lol
I know, just whenever I recall that movie, those 2 characters stand out to me.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,099
Messages
14,667,426
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top