Coogiguy03
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 48,093
- Reaction score
- 40,659
Shotty standing there like where's culture at lol
lol, CC you’re a fool.
What else is new?Dak isn’t seeing the field, and he has happy feet.
OH....Hell naw!!!! And I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan!!! No wayBut I've had my fill of Dak to be honest.
11 years and countingGuy has no awareness and cannot see the whole field
PerfectWatch the Texan get the ball back and get another fg
According to Shotty we’re in the perfect range. Out of field goal range now closnDak playing like a rookie
I knew this would happen, has happened all 3 games so far….Dak goes to Lamb and Lamb will be at the top of the league in production at years end, like he has the last few seasons when Dak is healthy. People want to resign Pickens, but that’s too much to pay for leftover wr2 numbers which he will likely get.Seams weird no Pickins ...
