RustyBourneHorse
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 49,316
- Reaction score
- 57,440
I don't get it. We have elite WRs. I don't understand why Dak doesn't just trust them to go get it? He did that last year with success.
Lmaooo man you don’t know how this worksGame is not even close to over. Obviously if the offense can't do better then it is, but I don't think they can do much worse.
Without SB and a few others. They still find a wayEagles 20, Rams 10 at the half.
GOTI isn't doing so well today. It's gonna be tough to blame the defense if this ends up as a loss
I would love to see that. Schotty just needs to go.We get to be humiliated again in 4 days. That may very well get Brian fired.
Nope, Dak isn’t capable of that. The way he runs reminds me of when you’re in a potato sack race.Can we take some chances down the field this half?
He needs to say it in his best Dak voice.It looks like we may have another interesting presser this week with Schotty again telling us, “That’s on me. I will learn and have to do better.”
A Jerry Jones tradition - hire an unqualified yet “cooperative” HC.
But the defense didn't stop Dak from throwing to a wide open CeeDee.Offense isn’t playing well but the Texans had the best defense in the league last year.
Should have punted twiceHead coach with zero situational awareness. Should have punted and hoped that the defense could prevent the Texans offense from putting up any type of points before the half.
no OL no Run Game because if it no time to throw and 3 has checked out so far..Game is not even close to over. Obviously if the offense can't do better then it is, but I don't think they can do much worse.
