GrouchySmurf
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 441
- Reaction score
- 504
Please defense
He used the ground to gain possessionno chance bro, I have watched it 123x. New York agrees, nobody in the booth showed it moving. I'd love to see a clip if it di
Wish we had that back like TD to run the screen passWhy do we even attempt TE screens?
i'm ready for both to sit on the benchSteele and Ferguson both did nothing.

He's taken the season off so far.Steele takes the play off
wrong again, but go with thatHe used the ground to establish possession.
It had nothing to do with the ball moving.
Sheesh
I'm also watching it on a 6.1 inch screen but I saw that pretty clear ! And I base that on other calls they have made throughout the League this year^^^^^
This. It clearly changed angles and was required for him to maintain that so called control.
