Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying D gives up 30 again, we all knew with a poor a— D, your O needs to be on point. Like last week, that D isn’t winning any games for you.
 
once again the Dallas Cowboys defense gives up 27 plus points in this case 30 + points and we're going to sit here and we'll probably judge the offense in Prescott it is insane of how many points three straight years this defense gives up I don't understand
I get what you are saying, and I am not a Dak hater, but this offense shouldn't struggle as much as it does.....

Not an excuse for this crappy defense, but just saying
 
What kind of call was that?. Dak is too much of a veteran to let Schotty call that BS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,099
Messages
14,667,426
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top