vlad Well-Known Member Messages 4,399 Reaction score 3,427 Today at 3:08 PM #2,621 Quick somebody wake up Von
crashintonickdm Well-Known Member Messages 4,955 Reaction score 5,176 Today at 3:08 PM #2,622 Lamb is unbelievable
Coogiguy03 Well-Known Member Messages 48,095 Reaction score 40,659 Today at 3:08 PM #2,623 furyking said: Gotta Love It !!! Click to expand... Feels so good!!
3rdEyewarrior Well-Known Member Messages 5,304 Reaction score 3,972 Today at 3:08 PM #2,624 I'd put 4 pass rushers on the field and play bump & run.
Cydios Well-Known Member Messages 10,107 Reaction score 8,741 Today at 3:08 PM #2,625 still too much time.. let's see what defense we're going to run
mldardy Well-Known Member Messages 13,980 Reaction score 7,754 Today at 3:08 PM #2,626 shabazz said: Now if the Giants lose...... Click to expand... and Eagles
droopdog7 Well-Known Member Messages 7,604 Reaction score 6,269 Today at 3:08 PM #2,627 And, CD is on my fantasy team
NDGAEDE Well-Known Member Messages 4,674 Reaction score 6,297 Today at 3:08 PM #2,628 If the D gives up a TD here, CP should be fired
817Gill Well-Known Member Messages 10,300 Reaction score 19,388 Today at 3:08 PM #2,630 This why I can’t blame the O for last week. Can’t expect them to be the cardiac kids every week man. Consistently scoring versus good defenses 3 weeks in a row over 30 points. We get a middling defense and we are dangerous man!
This why I can’t blame the O for last week. Can’t expect them to be the cardiac kids every week man. Consistently scoring versus good defenses 3 weeks in a row over 30 points. We get a middling defense and we are dangerous man!
just_catch_it Well-Known Member Messages 9,818 Reaction score 6,101 Today at 3:08 PM #2,631 Are D better friggin hold them
JohnnyFlame Well-Known Member Messages 1,084 Reaction score 789 Today at 3:08 PM #2,632 Way too fast.
ShortRound Well-Known Member Messages 27,255 Reaction score 95,811 Today at 3:08 PM #2,633 Dak got payback for last week good job
Redsfan_83 Well-Known Member Messages 11,875 Reaction score 10,673 Today at 3:08 PM #2,634 holy smokes...17 catches....CD el fuego. Give Dak and the O huge props
RFABR Well-Known Member Messages 828 Reaction score 1,022 Today at 3:08 PM #2,635 I won't talk what I'm thinking about the 0:40 remaining
Strykerscm Well-Known Member Messages 840 Reaction score 970 Today at 3:08 PM #2,636 Props to Dak there
Sonicxtacy02 Well-Known Member Messages 3,751 Reaction score 2,561 Today at 3:08 PM #2,637 CeeDee has leveled up and I’m here for it. Top 2
ReverendFelcher Well-Known Member Messages 1,325 Reaction score 1,503 Today at 3:08 PM #2,638 Second time I remember Dak actually coming through on the last drive of the game. First one was in Pittsburgh, I think.
Second time I remember Dak actually coming through on the last drive of the game. First one was in Pittsburgh, I think.
bigE79 Well-Known Member Messages 9,660 Reaction score 11,108 Today at 3:08 PM #2,639 Do the dirty kick Brandon
SwagSurfer Well-Known Member Messages 1,902 Reaction score 2,230 Today at 3:08 PM #2,640 Dak and CeeDee saving Schotty