Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Postgame

But that was EXHAUSTING lol

pikachu.gif
 
I have faith in Dak to make drives to win games, he’s done it enough…..but can our D continue to improve to be moderately reliable?
 
Dallas need a pass rusher or it's going to be a long season-especially against running quarterbacks. That's what save us today. Shroud isn't really mobile.
 
Great team win by the Cowboys today, and a few false narratives were put to bed. It's amazing what the offense can do when the quarterback has time to pass the ball. I'll just leave that right there.

We got the W, thats all I care about.
 
Great team win by the Cowboys today, and a few false narratives were put to bed. It's amazing what the offense can do when the quarterback has time to pass the ball. I'll just leave that right there.

We got the W, thats all I care about.
:popcorn: :hammer:
 
Say it again for the haters in the back!
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:

They know who they are. They’ve slinked off quietly to pretend they didn’t just see Dak and CeeDee deliver a fourth quarter comeback.

TWICE TODAY.

:lmao::lmao2::laugh:
and you ran and hid last week
so stick it where the sun does not shine
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,098
Messages
14,667,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top