17 catches is the 2nd most in team history for a single game. Witten has the record at 18.CeeDee needs the game ball![]()
Won’t lastWho had the Giants in first place at 3-1
and I told everyone the Cowboys would win their second half team I mean I wasn't guaranteeing it but I said itCheck the tape, I called the win right before the second half!
How the hell does Hooker whiff on that?Man that Hail Mary was awfully close to being completed. Whew, what a tale of two halves.
A win is a win. Take it and keep winning.that was waaaay to close against a bad 0-3 team cowboys have a lot of work to do and things to get fixed. nfc east is weak. gotta take advantage of it.
Texans have a good defense, so I thought we looked rather impressive tbh. Defense is still lousy, but even with them I see some good things.A win is a win but to be that close to an 0-3 Texans team tells us nothing good
thats a mirage they will fall!!Won’t last
Great team win by the Cowboys today, and a few false narratives were put to bed. It's amazing what the offense can do when the quarterback has time to pass the ball. I'll just leave that right there.
We got the W, thats all I care about.

and you ran and hid last weekSay it again for the haters in the back!
They know who they are. They’ve slinked off quietly to pretend they didn’t just see Dak and CeeDee deliver a fourth quarter comeback.
TWICE TODAY.
![]()

