Mayfield back this week? I think I saw he had stitches out of his thumb yesterday or todayWhew. I'll take it. Rest up. Beat TB.
it’s the nfl. give me a dub idcThat was garbage. It's hard to be excited about this win. This is still a 7, or 8-win team.

Just take it and enjoy your Sunday!That was garbage. It's hard to be excited about this win. This is still a 7, or 8-win team.
I tried a little of that too !! Both ways usually backfire on meMy reverse strategy worked. I said it was Dak choke time. He proved me wrong. And I am proud of it.![]()
Dude. You were calling everyone out last year about Pickens supposedly being better than Lamb. In particular after a couple of rough games from Lamb, like Philly.Dak and Lamb bailed this otherwise garbage team out.
Yes, but the Texans have not been good running the football this season.Missed the game. The stats don’t look pretty but did the defense look improved at all against the pass? Looks like we were pretty stout against the run.
Small victoriesJust take it and enjoy your Sunday!
Spoken like a true Cowboys hater.and you ran and hid last week
so stick it where the sun does not shine
Maybe a healthy Jamar Chase. But if there are still Lamb doubters out there they need professional help.@stilltheguru the only one that is on CD level is JSN
He'll probably have a career day.Mayfield back this week? I think I saw he had stitches out of his thumb yesterday or today

Only my wife tells me what to do.Just take it and enjoy your Sunday!
