Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,126
- Reaction score
- 256,223
Consider it turned. 14-2-1This win could turn the season around
The Titans are a bad matchup. Probably still a win but conservatively I think they tie.
Consider it turned. 14-2-1This win could turn the season around
Sprinting in a marathon scenario. Hopefully the defense can make adjustments and relieve the pressure on the offense to score so much.It’s going to be on the offense to score 30-plus to win games. We’ll see how long we can hang in with that on our plate.
Puka@stilltheguru the only one that is on CD level is JSN
28, 20, 34, 34 ,say they are LONG way away..no flower no peops 4-88 is the only reason we are 2-2.. points is all that mattersActually they did ok,had some key stops in 2nd half,that hook and ladder was a great play,..i give them a c-
Everyone here laughed when Harboufh was hired. And literally has the Giants currently in the driver seat with Jameis Winston of all QB’sWho had the Giants in first place at 3-1
Well, they did force 5 punts today (we punted twice), but I hear you.I have faith in Dak to make drives to win games, he’s done it enough…..but can our D continue to improve to be moderately reliable?
Stop being so positive, you're freaking some of these guys out!! LolSprinting in a marathon scenario. Hopefully the defense can make adjustments and relieve the pressure on the offense to score so much.
And that's depressing. I guess secondary boy isn't the guy.It’s going to be on the offense to score 30-plus to win games. We’ll see how long we can hang in with that on our plate.
I dont even want him on the PSAs bad as the defense was, there were positives. Some good second half stops. Quinnen was a beast. And as a whole the run defense was not bad.
Once Porter gets settled in hopefully the pass defense improves. Reddy Steward needs to go back to the PS and stay there.
3-6 weeks is what they said.Mayfield back this week? I think I saw he had stitches out of his thumb yesterday or today
If we were playing a winning team, then the Bad Dak checkdown throws would not overcome the Good Dak throws. But yes, we won against our in-state rivals.Yep and the ball went right between his hands and thank goodness it wasn’t caught.


