Who remembers Tony Pollard?

Cowboys current rushing rankings (2026 season: after 3 games played), minus Dak Prescott’s rushing yards:

The Dallas Cowboys' non-Dak Prescott rushing total for the 2026 NFL Season is 224 yards through three games.

Dallas Cowboys Rushing Leaders (Excluding Dak Prescott)
PlayerRushing YardsCarriesAverageTouchdowns
Javonte Williams169433.92
Tyler Goodson2263.70
Emari Demercado1553.00
KaVontae Turpin1025.01
Hunter Luepke824.00

QUESTION: What overal rushing ranking does that give this Cowboys rushing group so far?

ANSWER: When removing Dak Prescott’s 59 rushing yards from the team's 283 total yards, the rest of the rushing group drops to 224 yards over three games. This reduces their average to 74.7 yards per game, which would plummet them to 32nd (dead last) in the NFL rankings, falling even below the last-place Las Vegas Raiders. [1, 2, 3, 4]

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. I'm being proven right, while you No-Schott supporters are the ones looking foolish for believing in his bad decisions.
That response says nothing about Jaydon Blue, who the lol was directed at

It kind of impressive that you had AI do all that work for you to win an argument and still failed
 
That response says nothing about Jaydon Blue, who the lol was directed at

It kind of impressive that you had AI do all that work for you to win an argument and still failed
You should redirect that lol back at yourself for failing badly to remember Blue's last rushing attempts this preseason was 15 rushing attempts for 75 yards and a 5.0 ypc average, more than what this running group is averaging total as a group. So we let go of the bigger production from 1 in order to keep lesser production from a whole bigger group? Epic fail starting with you.
 
You should redirect that lol back at yourself for failing badly to remember Blue's last rushing attempts this preseason was 15 rushing attempts for 75 yards and a 5.0 ypc average, more than what this running group is averaging total as a group. So we let go of the bigger production from 1 in order to keep lesser production from a whole bigger group? Epic fail starting with you.
No team in the NFL wants him on their active roster.
 
Was better than people gave him credit for. Was among the league leaders in yards after contact multiple years.

His career would have been much brighter had the team not been intent on justifying Zeke's contract.
 
Pollard has continued on to amass a really nice career. We like our guys...just not Pollard.
 
Cowboys current rushing rankings (2026 season: after 3 games played), minus Dak Prescott’s rushing yards:

The Dallas Cowboys' non-Dak Prescott rushing total for the 2026 NFL Season is 224 yards through three games.

Dallas Cowboys Rushing Leaders (Excluding Dak Prescott)
PlayerRushing YardsCarriesAverageTouchdowns
Javonte Williams169433.92
Tyler Goodson2263.70
Emari Demercado1553.00
KaVontae Turpin1025.01
Hunter Luepke824.00

QUESTION: What overal rushing ranking does that give this Cowboys rushing group so far?

ANSWER: When removing Dak Prescott’s 59 rushing yards from the team's 283 total yards, the rest of the rushing group drops to 224 yards over three games. This reduces their average to 74.7 yards per game, which would plummet them to 32nd (dead last) in the NFL rankings, falling even below the last-place Las Vegas Raiders. [1, 2, 3, 4]

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. I'm being proven right, while you No-Schott supporters are the ones looking foolish for believing in his bad decisions.
Ya kinda sound like your AI.
 
Ya kinda sound like your AI.
Nah, I share information that I accumulate all together.

You sound like you could use some AI because you stink at writing down accurate information. All you do is complain and make false accusations. If you've got nothing better to do, shut up.
 
Nah, I share information that I accumulate all together.

You sound like you could use some AI because you stink at writing down accurate information. All you do is complain and make false accusations. If you've got nothing better to do, shut up.
You are correct of course. You should run for office. I would vote for you, zero.doubt.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,103
Messages
14,667,618
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top