bigE79
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 9,660
- Reaction score
- 11,108
Should be 4-1 if it wasn't for bonehead shotty last week.There is always a chance but I have to believe the cowboys are 3-2 after Thursday. Tampa is not good.
Should be 4-1 if it wasn't for bonehead shotty last week.There is always a chance but I have to believe the cowboys are 3-2 after Thursday. Tampa is not good.
i did the same thing i turned off redzone for 15 minutes and then turned it back on and rewinded to see the end of the game. i can not stand to watch this garbage defense try to win a game i can not believe the cowboys D stop houston.I literally could not watch the last 40 seconds. That's how little faith I have in this defense.
Props to Dak and CeeDee.
happy birthday !!!!Happy birthday to me
Dont forget the skins alsoEagles lose, great day got better
Offense was awesome today, but they really need more of this. Lamb's been doing it all alone.
Good news is Cowboys offense punched a really good D in the mouth.
Bad news, Dallas’ defense gave up 30 points once again. Happy for the win and not losing in typical Shotty fashion. Not really sure how to take this game going forward. But a win is a win.
Especially without Mayfield???I didn’t think they’d win this one. They proved me wrong. Let’s build off this….Bucs game is winnableA
Its been like that for years….i always assumed they were eagles fansAnyone else notice that the same people who spread false narratives after losses aren't around in any of the threads after this win or other wins?
Strange behavior, isn't it....
Honest question here…did the D improve? Or were they just facing a less capable offense in Houston?Honestly though, the D in the first half was good, just a shame the offense couldn't do much then. It's not much, but I have been noticing the D improving week to week....even if it's gradual.
Which is great cause they obviously won’t get far with a backup QB and playing against good teams.Who had the Giants in first place at 3-1
or maybe it was horrible defense today by both teams.Both QB's with stellar performances
Honest question here…did the D improve? Or were they just facing a less capable offense in Houston?
Not sure I’m eating the cheese that our D is any better.
We don't know yet. The pass rush or lack thereof is a problem. And don't start me on the wide open receivers.Honest question here…did the D improve? Or were they just facing a less capable offense in Houston?
Not sure I’m eating the cheese that our D is any better.
