Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Postgame

Houston is not a bad team. They were an AFC favorite heading into the year and they have a TON of talent. Them being winless is an anomaly and they desperately needed this game today. The Cowboys withstood their best shot.
The Texans defeated themselves today ... with penalties.
 
Come on, need to give Dallas some credit. Aye they caused those penalties. Instead of say of not a DPI it would have been a TD anyway.
I give Dallas Credit for taking advantage of the Houston self-inflicted penalties. . .
 
I am disappointed in Klayton Adams. The run game has struggled for 3 of the 4 weeks and losing Tyler Smith isn't a valid reason for it.
 
As bad as the defense was, there were positives. Some good second half stops. Quinnen was a beast. And as a whole the run defense was not bad.

Once Porter gets settled in hopefully the pass defense improves. Reddy Steward needs to go back to the PS and stay there.
Quinnen was a beast the previous week, but Lamar just kept running away from him because we weren't holding the edge.
 
I’ll be honest, I predicted a loss and I predicted that the offense would struggle

I would never imagine 400 yards and 28 second half points.

4 plays - 49 yards
7 plays - 64 yards
24 plays - 81 yards
11 plays - 74 yards

A lot about the team and it’s lack of heart at times but this game was all about resiliency from every player and coach (except Sorensen, lol)
Two field goals blocked in a season should be a firing offense. BTW, Broderick Jones oled the block that allowed that.
 
Well that would be the backup QB our GM picked.
Oh, I didn't think you were particularly talking about our backup, but any QB. Our starting QB should be better than our backups.
 
Come on, need to give Dallas some credit. Aye they caused those penalties. Instead of say of not a DPI it would have been a TD anyway.
These guys are hilarious and sad at the same time...the hate for Jerry, Dak etc...damn. can't even enjoy a win...one guy, haven't seen what started it, but he's talking about Dak and Vietnam etc. Even Roger is getting thrown in the mix. Roger is all class, he'd be pissed at anyone using him to dis Dak.. pathetic.....here they come, bring it!!! Lol
 
Honest question here…did the D improve? Or were they just facing a less capable offense in Houston?

Not sure I’m eating the cheese that our D is any better.
The Texans did get Nico Collins back, so their offense had reason to play at least a little better this week. If they'd had Nico in those other games, it's hard to say they be 0-4. Tough to win missing a weapon like that.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,791
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top