Hunter is just as good, too, on the other side.Will Anderson. Gulp……
yet 0-3 huh confusing times.Hunter is just as good, too, on the other side.
Stroud is horrible.yet 0-3 huh confusing times.
Of his own teammates.Dude will have 21 tackles….

I fear he will be lined up against Steele! Dak is going to be running for his life all game!!Will Anderson. Gulp……
Anything to get attention...What is CD wearing
Doesn't matter who he's lined up against. Beats everybody. Same with Hunter.I fear he will be lined up against Steele! Dak is going to be running for his life all game!!
Maybe you should cry about it.And after the game when we destroy them it will be oh they were overrated anyways. I know how this goes everytime.
The Houston offense sucks because of Stroud. They're planning to try to pound the ball with Montgomery.And after the game when we destroy them it will be oh they were overrated anyways. I know how this goes everytime.
What is CD wearing
