Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe if they add an 18th game. They will create local rivalries as best as they can.
They could do round robin type thing with the 3 Florida teams. But many teams would be hard to od, since they are already in the same division.
 
And after the game when we destroy them it will be oh they were overrated anyways. I know how this goes everytime.
The Houston offense sucks because of Stroud. They're planning to try to pound the ball with Montgomery.

If Dak gets the ball out quick without turnovers, Dallas should be able to win this game with 24 points.

I expect a reasonably comfortable win for Dallas.
 

What is CD wearing

I think this is the "Yesser Arafat fall collection"

OIP.MtkSPkC7kUWoTVrEw8HykgHaJQ

​

 
Lots of good games at noon. I wish Dallas played later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,661,541
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top