From what I’ve seen, most people feel like we’ll loseTell that to people on here who think it's just going to be a cake walk
Crackstreams.mxOnline link to watch the game please, local station will be carrying the Bucs.
what the heck you chirpin about this morning, coog?; I've noticed, you have been somewhat confrontational since that lady messed up your coffee order a few days agoTell that to people on here who think it's just going to be a cake walk
LFG!! rise and shine Cowboys Fans![]()
Reliant Stadium | 12:00 PM Central
, love early games!!!!

rival game as well, too them anyway, lets beat little brother!!! 2 desperate teams embarrassed how their seasons started, should be fun.Don't let 0-3 fool ya.........there's a lot of talent on this team, especially defensively.
gave him decaf lmao..oopswhat the heck you chirpin about this morning, coog?; I've noticed, you have been somewhat confrontational since that lady messed up your coffee order a few days ago
