Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Houston Texans | Pregame

Online link to watch the game please, local station will be carrying the Bucs.
 
The fear sweat is ready; are you ready......
sweeting-dak.jpg
 
I felt good until I heard Kenneth Murray was playing for Houston today. Now I can only hope for the best...
 
I assume Porter will be on a snap count? Tough to imagine he is in football shape.
 
Tell that to people on here who think it's just going to be a cake walk
what the heck you chirpin about this morning, coog?; I've noticed, you have been somewhat confrontational since that lady messed up your coffee order a few days ago
 
Don't let 0-3 fool ya.........there's a lot of talent on this team, especially defensively.
rival game as well, too them anyway, lets beat little brother!!! 2 desperate teams embarrassed how their seasons started, should be fun.
 
Don't let 0-3 fool ya.........there's a lot of talent on this team, especially defensively.

Yeah they're definitely a talented team, but if we beat them, the saying will "we didn't beat anybody", if we lose the game, the saying will be, "how can we let weaker team beat us" despite them having the talent they have on their team.

Anyway, here's to getting a win, thats all I care about.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,973
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top