Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We got the turn over. Good thing. Now please just line up and run the ball. It’s that easy. Play action in a bit. Shorter passes. Get the ball out. If Moore keeps using trick plays he will cost us. Why does he do that. Or the wrong person gets the ball on the trick play. If Dak kept the option he is up field..

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Does it ever game. I'm beyond tired of him. Can we get a real quarterback? You know one that plays the whole game? We'll see about a dozen more passes where you're like are you just throwing the ball away or are you that bad?
Dak was fine on that first drive. He did exactly what Lawrence did….there it away high because his man was covered.

kevm3

Reaction score
This board is really nasty... calling their own qb 'special needs', especially with a 10 and 3 record

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Kick the FG
I’d have no issues if they attempted the fg either. A 55+ yarder to start the game or pinning a team deep that early on is a toss up to me. Personally I’d rather see a more conservative play call on 3rd down maybe even a draw play to set up an easier FG or possibly a more realistic 4th down attempt.

Xeven

Reaction score
I always wonder why our backs don’t bounce outside when holes are plugged.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 1

Just under 7 minutes left in the 1st

2 TE set - Prescott hand off Pollard dances, loses a yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.