Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The team just isn't smart enough to win a high-stakes football game in January. They are struggling to do so vs. a non-playoff team. The playcalling on that last offensive series was a perfect example of how clueless they are

Creeper

Reaction score
Kearse makes that tackle in bounds and this game is over. The defense is missing 6 starters now and I don't think they have enough to stop the Jags.

Mr_437

Reaction score
This is the part of the season when you realize this team is just not a contender. You hype yourself up as the season goes on and then normally around mid-December or so you realize, yeah, this team doesn't have it.
Yep :thumbdown:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Sorry man, I don't expect a stop here. We let this one slip away by throwing a hail marry on 3rd down when we should've ran clock. Stupid. Make me wrong.
At the very worst he should've took a damn sack

glimmerman

Reaction score
We could have ended this game. Parsons gets the fumble and all we had to do was run up the gut. End the game. Now we will need a amazing play to end this game.. Our Defense is exhausted.. Parsons was done and still made a play. Now we need to take this game. You want to go to the playoffs. Then make a play now..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So 34 points is Dak’s fault? Moore’s terrible play calling, Joseph and the Run D owns this sheet show.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Totally deserve to lose. Letting up, dumb play calling, throwing deep on 3rd and 10 with a lead and 1 minute left, Wilson not knocking that ball down, but the biggest dumb *** move was calling tails for overtime.

Ken

Reaction score
This is the part of the season when you realize this team is just not a contender. You hype yourself up as the season goes on and then normally around mid-December or so you realize, yeah, this team doesn't have it.
This is the time of year i shake my head even harder at stupid crap like this.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Say what you want this team is not going anywhere with this garbage defense…. Blame Dak all you want. Can’t win with this kind of trash defense.
Blame him I will, he didn’t move the ball when it mattered the whole second half. It’s called gassing your defense, no pass rush bc they’re tired and prone to injury bc they been on field too much. Blame dak I will bc he threw interception in our own red zone again

Status
Not open for further replies.