Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
After the Tampa loss, I thought there was no way we could get to the playoffs. Felt better after we strung those wins together, now I got that after game 1 feeling again

Hadenough

Reaction score
This is the part of the season when you realize this team is just not a contender. You hype yourself up as the season goes on and then normally around mid-December or so you realize, yeah, this team doesn't have it.
Not me! I've seen enough of Dak and this team to know better than to let them build my hopes.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I begged. I pleaded. Don't attempt a pass on Cowboys last series. Run the ball and make them burn their timeouts. Nope, throw an incomplete pass and Jacksonville saves a crucial timeout. Pathetic.

zeke21

Reaction score
It is also on Dak.. fine if you want the surprise long valley but when it's not "there".. even a sack would have been better.

Dak is a seriously stupid QB.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Poor coaching is always an issue with the boys, if they run on 3rd and they use the final timeout the game is over..but coaching is always an issue
They couldn't get 1 st down....thats so sad and pathetic...

All this to clinch a play-off spot...way to come up big guys.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
True Dallas form; some random who may as well be a fan goes out there to call the toss

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Dang, what a play by Engram. Just saved the game for them. He was so dang far from the sideline with Kearse on top of him. Unbelievable he got there.
That was a great effort by him but abysmal effort by Kearse. You need to literally throw yourself on him and keep him down. Not sure what he was wrestling with him for

jblaze2004

Reaction score
McCarthy is completely incompetent when it comes to time management and game management.

Criminally so.

Just mindblowing how stupid he is.
Aaron Rodger was right about this clown. He should of veto'd any pass attempt on that last pass. Why pass the ball. Force them to use their last T.O and play defense.

Reactions: BAT

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Vaunted pass rush has not been able to put Trev on the ground all day.

Have come close, but got to give Lawrence credit for shaking off a few attempts. We probably should have at least three, but he's escaped.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I think it was a lack of confidence in the defense. Someone, Mike, made the decision that we needed to get a first down to assure the win.

It was McCarthy because he's the HC.

But he has zero clue about time management.

Status
Not open for further replies.