Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stiletto

Reaction score
Trey Lance has the arm. I think he's problem is lack of poise and ability to read defenses.
Probably a combination, I think it is true that he just needs to play. Problem is, I don't know if the Cowboys FO is willing to go through the growing pains.

Adreme

Reaction score
Great... AI measurements.
Not really AI. Not everything involving a computer is AI. You dont need an AI to measure whether a point in a plane is past 2 separate points. That is a relatively simple code to write, including one to track its location.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Not really AI. Not everything involving a computer is AI. You dont need an AI to measure whether a point in a plane is past 2 separate points. That is a relatively simple code to write, including one to track its location.
The balls should have chip locators , correct ?

stiletto

Reaction score
Possibly but pretty much all new systems are being written with some type of machine learning. It's true this could be older. Not sure. Was just guessing because the NFL has been talking about AI improvements for like 3 years.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Watching this defence this drive

flying-high.gif

Adreme

Reaction score
Okay that was just a really good contested catch. Gotta respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.