Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will Albert Huggins make the trip to Nevada? Will the Rams coaching intern be on the sidelines for the Chargers after getting shoved into next week? So many questions.

grazfHM.gif

Allegiant Stadium | Game Time: 9 PM Central

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per 506sports.com (link):

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Listings will be updated as more stations and commentators are confirmed.

All NFL Network broadcasts are blacked out in areas where the game is being shown on a local station.

LCQMnxL.png

blueblood70

Reaction score
Will Albert Huggins make the trip to Nevada? Will the Rams coaching intern be on the sidelines for the Chargers after getting shoved into next week? So many questions.

grazfHM.gif

really first post is anti-higgens

yes camp body

Mazi might be out , he needs PS games to decide roster, answer YES ,he apologized, hes not condemned or would have been cut by now..they need bodies so YES YES YES

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will be recording it on the local CBS station to hear it tomorrow. Will have the game on at the bar though, no sound.
Birthday party to go to that has been planned for 6 months.

My ex wife told my friend, she just be special for me to give up a game, even only preseason. :laugh:

Anyway, looking at Mazi and improved conditioning. Of course Trey and any improvement. Beebe at starting C, and if Guyton gets in some more playing time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Will be recording it on the local CBS station to hear it tomorrow. Will have the game on at the bar though, no sound.
Birthday party to go to that has been planned for 6 months.

My ex wife told my friend, she just be special for me to give up a game, even only preseason. :laugh:

Anyway, looking at Mazi and improved conditioning. Of course Trey and any improvement. Beebe at starting C, and if Guyton gets in some more playing time.
Mazi might not play go that hospital visit with huis allergic reaction..TBD

blueblood70

Reaction score
For me I hope they spend as much time working on the run game instead of being overly focused on super feeding Trey Lance.. the pass was obviously the plan last week..Id like to see the same effort in the run game, showcase all the RBS this game sans zeke/rico we know who they are. Peat is my pet cat thats locked in a cage!!! let him free let him eat..

so me its Royce, Peat, Vaughn ,and snoop get all the snaps this game.

we know Malik, im over him he out IMO.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
really first post is anti-higgens

yes camp body

Mazi might be out , he needs PS games to decide roster, answer YES ,he apologized, hes not condemned or would have been cut by now..they need bodies so YES YES YES
I think Huggins has a good chance to make the roster ... because we have no real backup DTs. Our only backups on the inside (other than Phillips as a second NT) are end/tackles Golston and Fehoko, and they've been practicing more at end this week than at tackle.

I mean all he has to really beat out is our seventh-round pick (Rogers) and a roster-exempt UDFA (Daxon).

I think we may carry four tackles on the roster and they might be Mazi, Odighizuwa, Huggins and Phillips. Rogers and Daxon go on the practice squad.

End could be more interesting; We've got Lawrence, Parsons and Kneeland that we are are obviously keeping, and then Golston, Fehoko, Lawson and Muhammad vying for one to three more spots.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Let's go Cowboys! Stay healthy, look good, and win. I want to enjoy these three hours. I have yet to use any of my 2024 anointing oil.

It's TIME! Let's Go Cowboys! :flagwave:

gimmesix

Reaction score

grazfHM.gif

I think the intern needs to be out there. Obviously, he needs to learn to take a hit.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Huggins has a good chance to make the roster ... because we have no real backup DTs. Our only backups on the inside (other than Phillips as a second NT) are end/tackles Golston and Fehoko, and they've been practicing more at end this week than at tackle.

I mean all he has to really beat out is our seventh-round pick (Rogers) and a roster-exempt UDFA (Daxon).

I think we may carry four tackles on the roster and they might be Mazi, Odighizuwa, Huggins and Phillips. Rogers and Daxon go on the practice squad.

End could be more interesting; We've got Lawrence, Parsons and Kneeland that we are are obviously keeping, and then Golston, Fehoko, Lawson and Muhammad vying for one to three more spots.
actually Rogers, Mazi, and Now Phillps are NTS Dont sleep on Rogers came from Auburn and SEC team that likes D and DL groups.

maybe Huggins is a PS candidate that's just insurance at NT. I'm going to have to find his number and if mazi doesn't play tonight then he should get a lot of playing time so I'm going to kind of keep an eye on him..

gimmesix

Reaction score
actually Rogers, Mazi, and Now Phillps are NTS Dont sleep on Rogers came from Auburn and SEC team that likes D and DL groups.

maybe Huggins is a PS candidate that's just insurance at NT. I'm going to have to find his number and if mazi doesn't play tonight then he should get a lot of playing time so I'm going to kind of keep an eye on him..
I don't think we trade for Phillips if we were satisfied with what we were seeing from Rogers. As you said, they are all three NTs.

Huggins is more of a 3-tech, where we've got Odig and nothing else.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't think we trade for Phillips if we were satisfied with what we were seeing from Rogers. As you said, they are all three NTs.

Huggins is more of a 3-tech, where we've got Odig and nothing else.
Actually, you keep saying this, but Gholston was playing inside last year ,he will move around these are what we call rotational backups and role players that will come in packages also Fehoco is big enough to play inside literally looks too stiff to be an actual FT defensive end, we brought in Lawson for that... I'm sure Mike Zimmer will find different packages for all these guys inside/ outside depending on what they're looking for during a game...

IM not sure of our full rosters BUT

Pass rushers DE/OLB - Tank /Parsons- Kneeland/ Lawson - Muhammed

Inside 3T OSA-Fehoko-Gholston-Huggins

NT- Mazi-Phillips-Rogers

gimmesix

Reaction score
Actually, you keep saying this, but Gholston was playing inside last year ,he will move around these are what we call rotational backups and role players that will come in packages also Fehoco is big enough to play inside literally looks too stiff to be an actual FT defensive end, we brought in Lawson for that... I'm sure Mike Zimmer will find different packages for all these guys inside/ outside depending on what they're looking for during a game...

IM not sure of our full rosters BUT

Pass rushers DE/OLB - Tank /Parsons- Kneeland/ Lawson - Muhammed

Inside 3T OSA-Fehoko-Gholston-Huggins

NT- Mazi-Phillips-Rogers
Both Golston and Fehoko have been playing more outside this last week. I think we want them to be run-down ends, particularly to give Lawrence some snaps off so he can be out there on passing downs. I agree that Golston also will get some snaps inside since he has before, but I don't think we want him out there at 3-tech in running situations. Fehoko has not looked good at all on the inside, so he may strictly be a run-down end. We may know more in that regard after tonight.

reddyuta

Reaction score
lol Giants,no idea why they paid that bum Qb and now they are stuck with him-threw a pick 6 at his own 5 yard line just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.