Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
9pm ps game heck no ,

ill watch the 1st qtr and ill be out..ill save the rest for later to break it down.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think Huggins has a good chance to make the roster ... because we have no real backup DTs. Our only backups on the inside (other than Phillips as a second NT) are end/tackles Golston and Fehoko, and they've been practicing more at end this week than at tackle.

I mean all he has to really beat out is our seventh-round pick (Rogers) and a roster-exempt UDFA (Daxon).

I think we may carry four tackles on the roster and they might be Mazi, Odighizuwa, Huggins and Phillips. Rogers and Daxon go on the practice squad.

End could be more interesting; We've got Lawrence, Parsons and Kneeland that we are are obviously keeping, and then Golston, Fehoko, Lawson and Muhammad vying for one to three more spots.
Huggins was really bad against the Rams. Maybe it was because he was new to the team but he was the worst of the DTs I saw on the field. It is only one game but if he is in the rotation after last week, the Cowboys are in trouble.

Rogers and Daxon, didn't impress either. Maybe the Cowboys swing another deal like they did to get Phillips. Still, these 3 DTs might deserve some attention as we watch the game tonight. Maybe one stands out.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Huggins was really bad against the Rams. Maybe it was because he was new to the team but he was the worst of the DTs I saw on the field. It is only one game but if he is in the rotation after last week, the Cowboys are in trouble.

Rogers and Daxon, didn't impress either. Maybe the Cowboys swing another deal like they did to get Phillips. Still, these 3 DTs might deserve some attention as we watch the game tonight. Maybe one stands out.
I didn't watch him closely. I'm mainly going by the fact that he has played and even started for an NFL team. Of course, that could just mean that team was as desperate as ours gets for DTs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I wonder if Phillips gets playing time tonight this soon after being acquired. It isn't like playing NT in one 4-3 differs that much from playing it in another, and he is in "shape" since he's been with the Giants.

I'm not expecting that much from Phillips, but it would be funny if he had a season like his best one (9.5 sacks). You know Mara would fire his GM for trading with us if that happened.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Per 506sports.com (link):

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Listings will be updated as more stations and commentators are confirmed.

All NFL Network broadcasts are blacked out in areas where the game is being shown on a local station.

LCQMnxL.png
thanks for local time and ch

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I wonder if Dak and some of the starters play a series today? I see Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen played in the preseason.

rambo2

Reaction score
I wonder if Dak and some of the starters play a series today? I see Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen played in the preseason.
There is no wonder about it. The Cowboys are not going to play Dak or most of the starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.