Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys go more with the rush to assess their options. Don't see the need to throw 40 plus times. I like Lance's ability to scramble but his throwing form, decision making, and peripheral vision will need to improve. My concern with Dak is just making it through a season without a serious injury and his post season struggles. I'd also like to watch the Cowboys edge rush prospects. That and the run game are two areas the Cowboys really have to figure out. Just preseason but lots of unanswered questions with this team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We get to witness another step in the maturation of Trey Lance into the next great Cowboys QB.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope the Cowboys go more with the rush to assess their options. Don't see the need to throw 40 plus times. I like Lance's ability to scramble but his throwing form, decision making, and peripheral vision will need to improve. My concern with Dak is just making it through a season without a serious injury and his post season struggles. I'd also like to watch the Cowboys edge rush prospects. That and the run game are two areas the Cowboys really have to figure out. Just preseason but lots of unanswered questions with this team.
This entire preseason is to see what Lance can do. I hope they throw it 40 times again.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I hope that the team does not get so involved and concentrated on Lance that they neglect to work on the development of the rest of the offense

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Frustrating to see the defending champions not sitting on their laurels and playing their starters. Meanwhile, our entitled players continued to be coddled. No wonder they are softer than the stay puff marshmallow man

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope that the team does not get so involved and concentrated on Lance that they neglect to work on the development of the rest of the offense
Yeah I’m sure every position coach on both sides of the ball will be focused on Lance. :rolleyes: You guys will search the universe to post something bizarrely negative.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Hope to see the starters play a bit, although not likely. Hopefully Trey can shore up those high passes a bit from last week. Just see overall improvement from last week on both sides of the ball and get outta there healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.