Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Tank has disappeared since the Jet game. We need more pass rushing then Micah! The rest of these clowns need to get out the clown car and help out. Linebackers have to be in the hole. Not running them down 5 yards later. Man. This sucks. Can't stand Stephen A. neither. Between him and Jerry at the game. It's enough to make you sick :facepalm: Without Dallas fans this clown wouldn't even be popular. Now we know the rest of the story...
Steven A. has been ranting and raving negatively about the Cowboys for the last 10 or 15 minutes about how he hates Cowboy fans.......that guy is a rat.

Carson

Reaction score
Steven A. has been ranting and raving negatively about the Cowboys for the last 10 or 15 minutes on BSPN about how he hates Cowboy fans.......that guy is a rat.
He doesn’t hate Dallas fans lol. He just plays a character who gets it right by playing the field.

Any win= just wait for them to lose
Any loss=i told you!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steven A. has been ranting and raving negatively about the Cowboys for the last 10 or 15 minutes on BSPN about how he hates Cowboy fans.......that guy is a rat.
Please. Do not insult rats. Substitute something lower, like a snail. Without a shell. On a concrete sidewalk. In a 110 degree heat. At noon.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Had to get a nice pre game surf session in to put myself in a good mood just in case Dak starts to piss me off! Go Cowboys!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
At least theyre wearing the rush jerseys. Our throwbacks are the best but they don't wear them anymore unfortunately. Please don't get embarrassed in primetime 2 weeks in a row.!!

dupree89

Reaction score
I’m fine with him because it’s all a schtick.
Exactly right. It used to bother me when he would attack the Cowboys, but now- in some warped way- I find it entertaining. He is a show man , PT Barnum like.
He isn't a real sports guy.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Saying receivers weren't open vs the Niners is not true. I saw a breakdown that said they had 46% open by 3 yards or more rate in that game.

For reference, Jamar Chase is at 53% #1 in the NFL.

Hardline

Reaction score
This game is going to be boring after watching the Rangers almost blow a 4 run lead.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Exactly right. It used to bother me when he would attack the Cowboys, but now- in some warped way- I find it entertaining. He is a show man , PT Barnum like.
He isn't a real sports guy.
Yeah, I used to get pissed every time I listened to him but once I realized it’s all an act, it doesn’t bother me. I actually laugh at some of his comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.