Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the get right game. Come out and play well while showing some competence on offense and get a win. Dallas will be right back in the thick of things. They will have a bye to really dig into the offensive woes and get right.

If they come out and spit the bit, then it is probably all downhill from here.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A mudhole needs to be stomped out.

lopey

Reaction score
Ok all i need is s Cowboys win and i win my weekly pick em pool. Im screwed i think lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I got bad pre game jitters.
The last time I had the jitters before a Cowboys game was against the Giants in the playoffs in 2007. That was the last time I thought the Cowboys had a truly great team that had a legitimate chance to reach the Super Bowl. I lost all faith in the organization after that loss. I haven’t been nervous about a Cowboys game ever since.

RS12

Reaction score
I am little surprised Dallas is 1.5 point favorite, not that LAC is a juggernaut. Never mind the debacle last weekend, I am still having a hard time with what happened in Arizona. A mediocre Rams team slept through the first half yesterday then woke up in the 2nd half to open a can on the mighty Cardinals and the amazing Dobbs. Yeah its a week to week league but that game was a bad omen IMO.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
LA's defense is not good, especially against the pass. If the Cowboys passing game looks sluggish against that bunch there are real problems in big D.

Big game for McCarthy. His boss does not want to lose to Kellen Moore no matter what he says publicly.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
A sloppy win is still a win, but it will answer nothing. This team has issues, can they solve some of them starting tonight?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LA's defense is not good, especially against the pass. If the Cowboys passing game looks sluggish against that bunch there are real problems in big D.

Big game for McCarthy. His boss does not want to lose to Kellen Moore no matter what he says publicly.
Yeah, I can see McCarthy trying to run run run the ball instead of trying to exploit their pass defense! Hope I'm wrong.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
What's everyone worried about? This game is a lock. We win and remain within striking distance. Jerry sold his soul to remain competitive, and that's exactly what we will be after tonight.

tomokawan

Reaction score
The last time I had the jitters before a Cowboys game was against the Giants in the playoffs in 2007. That was the last time I thought the Cowboys had a truly great team that had a legitimate chance to reach the Super Bowl. I lost all faith in the organization after that loss. I haven’t been nervous about a Cowboys game ever since.
Me too. I have not had them since. That 2007 team is still the most disappointing in 28 years to me. Had homefield throughout the playoffs and a bye and went one and done. I have been extremely cautious ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.