Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Well the only good take is it's nice to see we might can still get turnovers.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
so .... you guys still wanting to hand over the reins to Lance?
In a heartbeat.....he's got more upside than that greedy fraud we have now that chokes in the playoffs. Haven't seen a pick 6 going the other way....yet.

:popcorn:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We are in trouble at RB. I can't count on Rico staying healthy and we all know Zeke sucks. I wish we had got Derrick Henry or maybe we get lucky and during roster cut downs we can find a guy.

J817

Reaction score
Well our 24 year QB prospect is not looking great, but atleast he looks better than the Rams 26 year old.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Our 3rd and 4th string WRs are saving Lance. Lots of throws thrown way behind that our WRs are somehow reaching back against their momentum and catching.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak has sucked against backups and off the street guys too dummy.

Do I need to remind you when he was trash against Philly’s C team with the playoffs on the line?
It wasn’t the preseason!!!!! You talking about sucking against Buffalo and I’m talking about sucking in the preseason….don't worry about it man we can’t talk football I never say that but you finally took the cake. You got it champ.

The dumbest logic I’ve seen on this forum….

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Its ball placement my guy. Even in this game, the receiver has caught passes thrown behind him by Trey. Inaccurate throw, but it shows up as a completion on the stat-sheet.

You Dak stans and numbers smh
Ahh ok. So after 8 years, the stats are lying and the truth is in the unmeasurable measurement 'WillieBeamen's interpretation of ball placement'. There is a galaxy of proof out there on Dak, good and bad. Inaccuracy is not one of his issues. This can't even be disputed. Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.