Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Ahh ok. So after 8 years, the stats are lying and the truth is in the unmeasurable measurement 'WillieBeamen's interpretation of ball placement'. There is a galaxy of proof out there on Dak, good and bad. Inaccuracy is not one of his issues. This can't even be disputed. Are you serious?
Trey is completing 66% of his passes in this game. We will all agree he hasnt been that accurate.

This is what im talking about. The stat sheet doesnt always reflect what happens on the field

RonWashington

Reaction score
Does Spann Ford have a chance to make the 53 ? He wouldn’t make it to a PS someone would put in a claim .

Cydios

Reaction score
It's Trey. The ball sails on him. He can't find open receivers. He's late on throws.

He's got all the tools but he's so raw that he'll never be what we want. We can't wait 4 more years on this guy.
Practice team you go!

J_Allen

Reaction score
We are in trouble at RB. I can't count on Rico staying healthy and we all know Zeke sucks. I wish we had got Derrick Henry or maybe we get lucky and during roster cut downs we can find a guy.
Henry wants to win a championship so he's definitely not coming here.

RS12

Reaction score
Span-Ford I think at least makes PS. Maybe the best blocking TE they got. Plus they gave him the biggest FA contract.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Biggest takeaway for me so far is that we’re not winning the line of scrimmage battle on either side. That’s the concerning part for me. Not the battle for a backup QB position at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.