Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Vick went to jail and came back in his 30s and the time off didn’t hurt him. This is just an excuse. If you want to say he can’t play well with backups fair enough but to use the time off excuse is crazy. Has he not been practicing?
So the fact that Jordan Love looked awful while backing up the Jeopardy host is just an excuse as well? He actually got into game action, didn't miss time because of injury and pretty sure had some great development in the 38 games he played. I typically don't get on you for your takes on here but your comment is just uninformed an foolishly full of hate for whatever reason. Who cares how much he has practiced, this is the first game action he has seen in years. Seriously, is Cooper Rush our better option as backup right now, and should we just cut Trey after 1 game where he has actually made some plays to go along with his gaffs? Geezus, maybe I am misunderstanding what you're trying to say

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I'd settle for getting them in their right position...Beebe to LG....he's not a center....Richard isn't a LG
Why Bostick played LT over Richards is mind boggling. Especially when you want to see what Lance has

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
Where the ball has been placed by Lance is what I see as the problem. Regardless of the line or WRs, he seems to be way off on 80% of his passes.

The WRs have bailed him out with a handful of great catches that were thrown behind them.

I’m pulling for Lance, but today he didn’t look prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.