Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardwin

Reaction score
Out back up DL is worthless no pressure against the Rams inside 2 min.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So the fact that Jordan Love looked awful while backing up the Jeopardy host is just an excuse as well? He actually got into game action, didn't miss time because of injury and pretty sure had some great development in the 38 games he played. I typically don't get on you for your takes on here but your comment is just uninformed an foolishly full of hate for whatever reason. Who cares how much he has practiced, this is the first game action he has seen in years. Seriously, is Cooper Rush our better option as backup right now, and should we just cut Trey after 1 game where he has actually made some plays to go along with his gaffs? Geezus, maybe I am misunderstanding what you're trying to say
I never said cut him. I said he looks raw and looks worse than Rush. All I’m saying is there are excuses to make for him but “time off” is a silly one. This has nothing to do with timeout. I admit I was wrong I thought he would be a viable back up and I wanted him to back up Dak last year. I see why he didn’t. He’s extremely raw and he’s no confidence.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Rams know they can't turn it over here or Lance will make it 15-6 before they had another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.