Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The wait is over! Training camp tidbits are now a thing of the past. Time for a little taste of what the team has worked on thus far.

zhnDtCj.gif

Kickoff game day thread image dedicated to @Coogiguy03 ;)

Mikexike

Reaction score
Hopefully they didn't plan victory parties before the game is even played. You know, like they did before the last game.
Im sure Lance didn’t.

Time to stunt on these haters!

kumizi

Reaction score
Trey Lance will either be the Messiah or the biggest bum in history by the end of this one.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The wait is over! Training camp tidbits are now a thing of the past. Time for a little taste of what the team has worked on thus far.

zhnDtCj.gif

truly looking forward to seeing all the rookies actually play a live game against other competition.. In my opinion this is way better draft class than last year I think there's at least four to five guys that might contribute this year..

Also looking forward to some of the second year players like Hoffman and bass and will we see Overshown just off injury?? I don't care who wins or loses but I'd really like to see individually how these players look on the full in full pads live hitting..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Trey Lance will either be the Messiah or the biggest bum in history by the end of this one.
Why is there a sense of urgency for this guy if it doesn't work out in preseason and he doesn't look well I got to see how rush plays as well because so far all the camp feedback I'm looking at video there isn't a gap between them so somebody's got to merge as the number 2 but he has time this guy's NFL career is not over because quarterbacks have like 9 lives they'll be passed around the NFL until there's some more bubble guys get passed around so this is not his last stop or his last chance...so yes Rush vs lance is interesting but not moving the needle for me.. if Dak gets hurt might as well tank the rest of the year, so Lance it is!! LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score

zhnDtCj.gif

even in preseason the Cowboys have to have a late game which would be considered prime time in preseason you know when everyone's done with their family stuff church etcetera I'm ready now I wish this was an 11 AM kickoff... I guess it's because it's in California so there's that

Aven8

Reaction score
Just score some points and see some hope from all the young guys please. PS football for this team is generally very hard to watch due to the Oline not being able to block for the backup QB’s…..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The thing is. No matter how he plays. There will be excuses from both sides. Many already have their mind made up about him.
And that is sad, as all fans should want every player to do well for the betterment of the team.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I hate waiting to watch Cowboy games. We always get the late Games. But then the media heads complain about us always prime time or late game. Always box office. No matter what year. I don't like it but the NFL keeps doing it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ohh I'm calling my shot right now, my pet cat Nathaniel Peat who has been quiet because I don't think he's got the coach's attention yet will do something tonight that gets the coaches attention because I believe this is Tony Pollard 2.0 he just needs a shot because this is a cluttered up running back room it's hard to get noticed in but with the injuries and whatnot I believe he's going to get a shot to do enough to get the coaches attention...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just score some points and see some hope from all the young guys please. PS football for this team is generally very hard to watch due to the Oline not being able to block for the backup QB’s…..
Bold> Decision-making is one thing that can be observed side-by-side with poor pass blocking. Will the quarterback eat the ball due to pressure even if a receiver has beaten coverage? Will he scramble if everyone is covered and there is green grass in front of him? Can they navigate passing lanes and avoid having their ball blocked at the line of scrimmage?

There are a number of things fans can take from observing a steady breakdown of protection. Positives and negatives can be taken from a quarterback's bad game.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I hate waiting to watch Cowboy games. We always get the late Games. But then the media heads complain about us always prime time or late game. Always box office. No matter what year. I don't like it but the NFL keeps doing it.
Our home opener is early, and early games SUCK. im going to the game and because it is early we get no tailgate, no hanging with friends watching the early games. I am extremely disappointed anytime we have the early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.