Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry on the local pregame show.

CeeDee contract talk. When talks don’t go the way you wants, you make adjustments. Said the urgent comment was not meant that way.
And if he was in TC, he would not be playing today anyway.

Said CeeDee is missed, but not to the point where it makes a huge difference at this point,

Trey. Emphasis on work in the pocket. And use his athletic ability especially in the 2 minute drills. Will not see a lot of RPO’s. As they want to see other things.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tom Brady was talking with MM, but only a clip, no sound at that point.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Jerry on the local pregame show.

CeeDee contract talk. When talks don’t go the way you wants, you make adjustments. Said the urgent comment was not meant that way.
And if he was in TC, he would not be playing today anyway.

Said CeeDee is missed, but not to the point where it makes a huge difference at this point,

Trey. Emphasis on work in the pocket. And use his athletic ability especially in the 2 minute drills. Will not see a lot of RPO’s. As they want to see other thongs.
Thongs?
Listen, I don't want to see any thongs on the field.
Now, if, in the interest of fairness, there happens to be an interview in the cheerleaders locker room, viewing thongs are preferred...lol

Mannix

Reaction score
Yes sir...one of the longest ever.

Getting blown out...at home, in the 1st game of the playoffs, by an arguably inferior team...can do that.

Then all the ensuing excuses, defending of excuses, etc etc ad nauseum...it's a wonder we didn't blow up CZ into a nuke fire.
Sorry, but Green Bay was not inferior....we beat nobody of note all season.

coult44

Reaction score
Trey Lance will either be the Messiah or the biggest bum in history by the end of this one.
He’s a fourth round back up QB. He’s fighting to be active on game days or to be an emergency only QB. Nobody who’s realistic believes anything more than that.

Carson

Reaction score
Figure it’ll be the same as all Cowboys preseason games.

Good start, play well, go into halftime up 17-6. After halftime, offense does nothing but 3 and outs and lose 20-17

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM said Tom Brady doing the game today. So was just talking production stuff.

Just looking at team doing the fundamentals today, and to finish the plays with the pads.

Trey, looking forward to see Trey in his first start after putting the time in. It will be new for Trey, and expect some things will go wrong.
Looking at OL and protection to give QB time to throw.
65 players ready to go today, and all will play.

Now he said first start unless he misspoke as he mentioned Rush as well and to see how Guyton can give him protection as well as Lance.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry, but Green Bay was not inferior....we beat nobody of note all season.
They want to get paid MILLION and MILLIONs and all they can do is beat DOG TEAMS usually at home.
When they run into real teams..............they stink!!!!
PAY NO ONE JERRY...............TRADE EM, LET THEM WALK, etc etc

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Where or what yall watching the game on? I had to get rid of my YoutubeTV cuz i lost my job so im screwed.
I can sympathize with you, bud. I work for myself, but with the cost of calves these days, I had to trim the budget a lot in order to get in some cattle. Paid tv apps had to go.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
According to Spagnola, BeeBee is going to play both guard and center today.

RoboQB

Reaction score
He’s a fourth round back up QB. He’s fighting to be active on game days or to be an emergency only QB. Nobody who’s realistic believes anything more than that.
Dak is a 4th round QB,
Trey was the 3rd pick overall.
Just a slight correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.