Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
R.0f483768448655771a76a2e2e233d60a
:dance:

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
That was a long off-season
It was a frustrating off season. Draft aside, there really wasn't anything about it that got me excited for the season.

bums me out that they still have some of the same questions/issues to deal with as they did at the end of the previous season.

Off season didn't address a lot of the existing problems

shabazz

Reaction score
Trey Lance will either be the Messiah or the biggest bum in history by the end of this one.
I'm hoping they don't utilize him like the Patriots did with Drake Maye in his opening game, with just a couple ultra conservative passes.

Lance has been in the league long enough to where we need to see him pass aggressively......no matter the results

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
even in preseason the Cowboys have to have a late game which would be considered prime time in preseason you know when everyone's done with their family stuff church etcetera I'm ready now I wish this was an 11 AM kickoff... I guess it's because it's in California so there's that
It’s on at 10:30 am here.

chagus

Reaction score
Where or what yall watching the game on? I had to get rid of my YoutubeTV cuz i lost my job so im screwed.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I'm hoping they don't utilize him like the Patriots did with Drake Maye in his opening game, with just a couple ultra conservative passes.

Lance has been in the league long enough to where we need to see him pass aggressively......no matter the results
watch out the coaches will call a bunch of dump off passes for lance and barely move the ball and punt. probably only get three drives and then rush will take over the rest of the game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes it was. And Ive stayed away. But dang it, I do miss me some Cowboys football. I still hate Jerry, but I'll never be able to quit the Blue Star.
Break out the pom poms!!!
When you do it as long as we have...you just keep on keepin on. :thumbup:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Excited to see how the young defensive guys look. We have some young guys that will need to make an impact this year and it will be fun to see what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.