Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Do y’all really think resting the team is a good idea? In my opinion, our team sucks and takes forever to wake up after a break.

Congrats on the win fellas. Way to play Cowboys!
Our performance after BYEs and after resting starters before the playoffs says you’re right. I’m fine with the wildcard and just playing hard thoughout

AyeAtey

Reaction score
"Run" out the 3rd quarter, points are welcomed, no gambling, no need.

Then rest the wounded. Davis at RB for sure.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just to let my friends on the CZ know....I'm coming in the Azteca Bowl on December 10 at noon should be on ESPN Deportes! Salud

Elusiv1

Reaction score
whats the excuse monday morning guys?

For real!!!lol...probably going to tk about how Dallas beat a bad team!!ol ..*** morons all of them!!.. If I'm not mistaken this is the same Vikings team that beat the almighty Buffalo Bills on the road right?? Ahhh ok yeah they are a bad team as well!! Smfh

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With all this time left I’m just hoping we don’t take the foot off the gas too much and allow them to make this more respectable.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 5

Cousins UNDER PRESSURE ESCAPES, PASS is caught for a 1st down. Flags down

Cmac

Reaction score
And throw few more TDs to remind the Vikings what he did to them last year. :muttley:
.....no run the ball.....work the clock. Don't need any ideas from KMoore....that's always the problem. Finish the game in the trenches.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I don’t think anyone expected the Vikings to get blown out
well they havent lost a game since 1 and have been pretty tough and consistent. All of a sudden our defense does some damage, offense doesnt look anemic and we have a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.