Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If we don’t show up on Thanksgiving in front of the entire nation at home against a team we’ve already beaten, then there’s something wrong with the Cowboys. You can’t play like we did today and have an excuse for showing up flat four days later in an important division game at home on Thanksgiving. We need to build on this win today..
Well yeah.
Hence my post you just responded to.
This is like some weird, unnecessary exposition, but Yes.
Like I said...

Buzzbait

Reaction score
YUOTE="Buzzbait, post: 12308307, member: 39847"]Huh? What did I miss?

...you mean, what did the other 20 millions viewers missed...lol[/QUOTE]
Wow, I watched it on CBS and they didn't change to the other game till our game was completely over. Maybe that other channel was in cahoots with the Minny Refs? LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well yeah.
Hence my post you just responded to.
This is like some weird, unnecessary exposition, but Yes.
Like I said...

All I know is they looked a lot more determined today than they did last week and there was no let up for 4 quarters. The Cowboys could go a long way playing like they did today but it’s up to them whether they can maintain this same intensity.

Mannix

Reaction score
My glass is always 1/2 empty, but this is the most complete game I can remember Dallas playing.....ANY game....since beating Minnesota in the first round 40-15 1996 season. Anyone else agree???

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I’m not expecting blowout wins every week like we saw today but I want to see the team show up every week playing hard with enthusiasm. No way was this the same Cowboys team we saw play against the Packers last week.

Granted. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can’t keep flipping the switch on and off because we’re reaching the time of year when you got to keep the switch on if you’re going to seriously contend.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Huh? There is no excuse for not whipping a Giants team originally thin on talent and after today now absolutely decimated by injuries. On a short week. When they have to travel and we are at home.
We are traveling tonight and they won't need homeu ntil the middle of the night. The short be week affects us just as much. Even ESPN did a gig about this saying the late game Dallas plays is the attempt to even the playing field and it works, per them

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
i feel the tremors up here in okc from your celebration boogie dance,corso!
That was just the weird, fluke earthquake that just happened over here.
Wait... maybe I caused that!
Let's keep it under wraps for legal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.