Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That's

My biggest issue

Consistently

This was somewhat reminiscent of what we saw last year after we lost to Denver, we came back angry the following week and blew out Atlanta only to lose to Kansas City the next week. The Cowboys haven’t won a Thanksgiving game since 2018. They need to show up on Thursday ready to play because this is an important game against a division rival. We have a great opportunity to get hot for December so we can’t afford to fall flat on Thanksgiving. I’m really puzzled why the team has so much trouble getting pumped up for Thanksgiving games. The old Cowboys that I grew up with used to thrive on Thanksgiving.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Jefferson 3 catches only 33 yards. I’d say Diggs is top 5 at his position…

Parsons was his usual dominate self.

Pollard is such a weapon. Let’s get OBJ.

Dak was great today.

Maher continues to be money

All in all a great bounce back game. Let’s beat the Giants.

Go Cowboys 

Ot only that - which I agree with, but it seems our depth is getting better finally.

Williams looks like he'll just get better and better.

Armstrong has blossomed this year.
Clark and Cox both look like players for the next few years to go with Parsons etc al.
Our Safeties played well, as did our DTs.
By next year our 2 young TEs should be better as well.
1 more starting CB, next draft and we look like a very deep team.
We can go far this year with some consistency !

Praxit

Reaction score
YUOTE="Buzzbait, post: 12308307, member: 39847"]Huh? What did I miss?[/QUOTE]

...you mean, what did the other 20 millions viewers missed...lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This was somewhat reminiscent of what we saw last year after we lost to Denver, we came back angry the following week and blew out Atlanta only to lose to Kansas City the next week. The Cowboys haven’t won a Thanksgiving game since 2018. They need to show up on Thursday ready to play because this is an important game against a division rival. We have a great opportunity to get hot for December so we can’t afford to fall flat on Thanksgiving. I’m really puzzled why the team has so much trouble getting pumped up for Thanksgiving games. The old Cowboys that I grew up with used to thrive on Thanksgiving.
Debbie Downer. Can’t you just enjoy this win without crapping on them?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That whole sequence of events is why people think the refs/league have it out for Dallas.

Well....they do. And that was just more BS we had overcome. It's plain as day in order for us to win a Super Bowl we will have to do it by beating our opponent and the league refs.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This Thanksgiving game might tell the tale of the tape with our team we root for.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
When the Cowboys lost to Denver last season, they bounced back and beat Atlanta 40-3 only to become inconsistent after that. Hopefully we can maintain the intensity we displayed today the remainder of the season.
That'd be nice, but that's a lot of intensity to hope for the whole rest of the season. But we can always hope! :thumbup:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have no doubt that when that 2nd TD pass to Pollard left Prescott's hand he thought it was off target.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This Thanksgiving game might tell the tale of the tape with our team we root for.

If we don’t show up on Thanksgiving in front of the entire nation at home against a team we’ve already beaten, then there’s something wrong with the Cowboys. You can’t play like we did today and have an excuse for showing up flat four days later in an important division game at home on Thanksgiving. We need to build on this win today..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That'd be nice, but that's a lot of intensity to hope for the whole rest of the season. But we can always hope! :thumbup:

I’m not expecting blowout wins every week like we saw today but I want to see the team show up every week playing hard with enthusiasm. No way was this the same Cowboys team we saw play against the Packers last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.