Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminder: All threads created on the Fan Zone between the start and end of the game (0:00) will be automatically deleted without notice.

Go Cowboys!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone else not confident at all about tonight? I think the Cowboys are capable of beating the Eagles, but this is a game they typically lose.

- backup QB
- Primetime
- Hostile territory
- Run heavy team

They really need to play clean on both sides and take some shots downfield on offense to win this game.

Cooper Rush needs to be exceptional on third downs.

I’m gonna need more beer.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Take NO prisoners tonight.... my defensive children.. Hunt and hunt well.....
Dallas-Cowboys-Philadelphia-Eagles.jpg

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Anyone else not confident at all about tonight? I think the Cowboys are capable of beating the Eagles, but this is a game they typically lose.

- backup QB
- Primetime
- Hostile territory
- Run heavy team

They really need to play clean on both sides and take some shots downfield on offense to win this game.

- backup QB
- Primetime
- Hostile territory
- Run heavy team

I'm not too confident either! I'm hoping they win, I don't care if it's an ugly win....just win!!

Ken

Reaction score
They have their top qb. We still do t jbe dak. That allows us to play with less pressure. The offense should pour out the whole cup and leave it on the field tonight. If we lose, dak was out. If they lose, there are no excuses,
Ya ALL of the pressure is on Philly in this game. They and their fans still have those drubbings fresh on their brains.

We have to come out a remind them quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.