Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They just showed a small group of Cowboy fans wearing their gear. They will probably be murdered by the 4th quarter.

Well hopefully they have a jail at this stadium like they did at the old vet.

starfan1

Reaction score
So tonight’s a big game and I think we can do this but if we can’t remember what many of us predicted before season started was a split with these guys

may predicted 3-3 through 6.
Let’s go boys

NickZepp

Reaction score
You can barely hear the commentators say anything because the audio is mixed too low.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Usually I can get good seats for this game, but my ticket source is out of town on business.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
We shall see how good our D really is tonight. We need our D to contain JH and stop the run. As for our offense, well, that is a whole different story given K Moron; need to stick to the run, more draws, screens, bootlegs, dink and dunk and occasionally take a shot deep protecting the ball. L E T S G O C O W B O Y S !!!!!!!!!

bigE79

Reaction score
Anyone else not confident at all about tonight? I think the Cowboys are capable of beating the Eagles, but this is a game they typically lose.

- backup QB
- Primetime
- Hostile territory
- Run heavy team

They really need to play clean on both sides and take some shots downfield on offense to win this game.

Cooper Rush needs to be exceptional on third downs.

I’m gonna need more beer.
And no friggin drops by CD would be nice.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Get A Clean Win and say Hasta la Vista eggles !

GO COWBOYS !!!!!

NickZepp

Reaction score
So tonight’s a big game and I think we can do this but if we can’t remember what many of us predicted before season started was a split with these guys

may predicted 3-3 through 6.
Let’s go boys
Win or lose tonight we are in a good spot. Winning is still optimal though.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know we can beat philthy even with Rush, we will need a team effort for sure. I gotta say, I am totally nervous, I hope we don't choke, this team still needs more wins under their belt especially games like this one for me to get to confident in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.