Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm not sure a good player has ever been hated by their own fanbase as Dak is. The willful blindness that hatred has created is almost unfathomable.
Yep.....Dak was about to be ran out of town by some on this board.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Kellen Moore needs to go. Zeke and I love me some Zeke. Time has come and gone also. McCarthy need to start doing something except standing on the sidelines. Fire Moore and take over play calling!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Heck, even the advertisement before the game started had them saying its the Eagles night in the endorsement. Lol!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Rush did his part. We will be 4-2. Now we get to see about Dak. This isn't a great team. I'd still say they are pretty good, even after this game, but they need really good QB play. A game manager won't get it done.

Yep and people like you have officially learned their lesson.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
On the road against the eagles happens to many. But not making excuses those throws are don't belong in the league bad.
Yeah Rush stinking no doubt. Anybody can see that but funny certain fans can’t see it when it’s their main man Dak

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This is a wake up call, hopefully for Jerry. We're not as good as this team. They went out and got good players at every level to improve both sides of the ball.

I blame Jerry and Stephen. They were fine not replacing Amari Cooper and even though they had cap space, they didn't use it. Our FO is a obstacle.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Collinsworth saying “this is fun to watch” lmao. I love how the league hates us so much. Rent free.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Rush is having a bad game but I do appreciate him keeping our season alive. We need our starting QB back soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.