Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
Hurts sucks…. More athletic than Dak, but you got to be a pocket passer to have sustained success. This is a gimmicky offense right now..

Your a gimmicky offense right now.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Guys ..Philly averaging 3.7 ypc on 20 totes. We can do this....we averaging 4.5 on 10 with no ability to pass. Rush hasn't been close to sacked either. We are winning in the trenches.

We aren’t winning in the trenches. We got 1 or two fluke runs that are skewing the stats.
Philly is completely dominating us

superonyx

Reaction score
WHY? He looked horrible against the Broncos, Cardinals and 49ers last year. Dak isn't going to be able to beat a team like this Eagles team. Sure Dak comes back and will beat Chicago and Detroit but Rush could do that. This team needs a QB with pedigree.
Nah. We have one.
Sorry you hate that fact but if still is a fact.

we are losing like this because we have them the ball 3 times next to the end zone. Rush threw 2 of the picks and messed up a 4th and inches pass.

pansophy

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about Parsons regressing as a LB...he's now a rush OLB.
Unless the QB makes a bad read there really isn't a way to defeat that as long as we leave Parsons out there by himself.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What are you talking about. Their schemes are putting 11 in a no win situation. He can't guard two people at once.
That's what I mean "they're schooling Parsons."
They've found out how to defend him.
It's a brilliant strategy.
That's what good coaching does.

StarLord

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of KM. But, I think we're better than last year
I hear you. I think our defense has gotten better, but the offense has taken a step back.. so ultimately a wash. Look at our Offensive numbers with and without Amari on the field. I posted em in the offseason. Never should have left him go. We should have traded CD and run with Coop, Gallup, Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.