Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Gotta love Moore and McCarthy. Had a first down if they challenged. But playing scared. And Moore my god. He can’t scheme for crap

Kellen Moore plain sucks! Always have. Always will. And that's the main reason Dak will never be a great quarterback. How can you when you have Moore as a O.C. Everyone knew Garrett sucked. Jerry replaces him with the same shadow guy. Like Garrett he'll leave and be out of football in less than 2 years. Book it!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
3rd place in the NFC East

still doesn't matter if we aren't wining the division anyway. Just try and get a playoff spot. I don't think there is a dominant team in the nfc this year. But we need dak to come back and play well.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Philly has set the tone and energy all game. Reminds me of what we looked like vs SF— only more offensively inept.

We need someone to at least lay some wood and splatter a couple of Eagles players just to leave town with an ounce of respect.

We are being dismantled. Hopefully Quinn dials something up to stop the bleeding and gives the offense some short fields bc it’s clear Kellen and Rush aren’t driving the offense anywhere except off a cliff

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'll still take Rush over Dak every day.
100 of these won't help you see the light...

g0a-Em-Zr-JC9-Ayh-RC4-Ys.gif

Only one place for you Dak haters...

RHtx-YSl6jtqi-RXvod-Q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.