Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfan1

Reaction score
Win this game and the Cowboys are tied for 1st in the division but technically hold the advantage over Philly and The Giants. Lose this and the Cowboys are 3rd in the division. Win baby win!!!
Long season nothing is must win but it sure would be nice

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s critical that we get off to a good start in this game we don’t want be playing from behind. If they jump on us early it could lead to a long night. I’m stating the obvious but we better be ready to go.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Win this game and the Cowboys are tied for 1st in the division but technically hold the advantage over Philly and The Giants. Lose this and the Cowboys are 3rd in the division. Win baby win!!!

After tonight there are 11 more games. Not a must win game but for the love of God let’s win!!

zerofill

Reaction score
EzRnJZi.png

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Rush can throw the ball, the Boyz have not needed to. Tonight, I think Rush goes for, give or take, 300 yards.

If we need 30+ to win that will force Cooper Rush into making mistakes. It will play right into the hands of Philly’s defense that’s only three sacks behind ours. We’re going to have to win the way we’ve been winning this season with no mistakes and great defense. We’re also going to need a running game.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Rush can throw the ball, the Boyz have not needed to. Tonight, I think Rush goes for, give or take, 300 yards.
I sure hope you are right about the yards and the score, but given our crappy OC, I just hope we do not do anything silly beyond his predictable and vanilla play calling. We really need the defense to contain JH and stop the run to keep it close and maybe we will have a chance. Go Cowboys!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
A Philadelphia Eagles fan was told by Saint Peter to prepare for the apocalypse. The Philly fan then replied " Damn" Time to play Dallas again....:laugh::lmao:

Last edited:

NickZepp

Reaction score
Win this game Dallas is tied for the best record in the NFC. Lose this game and Dallas is 4th in the NFC at worst and definitely not out of it with the schedule coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.