Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Undefeated Eagles. 4-1 Cowboys.

Y9ssCz3.gif

Well, there could technically be a three-way tie at the top of the division when all the smoke clears today. We'll see. Go Cowboys!

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
we will get destroyed.

If we come out flat and can’t stop the runit could be a long game. No telling how effective Parsons will be with the groin. I was feeling a lot better about our chances last week than I do tonight. However I still think we have a shot if we come out ready to play and have a resemblance of a running game. If we can’t run the ball this could get ugly.

catiii

Reaction score
If we come out flat and can’t stop the runit could be a long game. No telling how effective Parsons will be with the groin. I was feeling a lot better about our chances last week than I do tonight. However I still think we have a shot if we come out ready to play and have a resemblance of a running game. If we can’t run the ball this could get ugly.
They need to inject Parsons full of pain killers and send him out to do battle!!

Shane612

Reaction score
I know it's shocking, but ESPN is touting the Eagles. Their 2 CBs are 1 and 2 in the league in terms of QB rating against.
This is most troublesome for the cowboys, beagles CBs vs cowboys receivers. I don't think cowboys can win just rely on the run.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They need to inject Parsons full of pain killers and send him out to do battle!!

Hopefully he can run and keep an eye on Hurts. After he hurt his groin last week he said he couldn’t run but he could rush. I just hope the groin doesn’t linger.

Status
Not open for further replies.