CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We already know what they're made of......soft like Charmin
3bba4980-0cb8-49f8-a4fb-81c7c07a049e.e8eb641350a5563f5c0d5185752a6e20.jpeg
You would think at some point we would toughin up

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's more for lightning. You don't want players getting struck by lightning. If it was just rain, they'd probably be going.....that said.....(I arrived on Friday) back during AC, they had an enormous queue for registration on the Thursday, and one of my friends got drenched in the rain during a storm.
And just our luck … imagine if any of these things happened.

Aubry kicks a game winning 70 yard FG in the rain … but wait …lightning strikes the ball just before it goes through the FG post. We lose.

DAK throws a 99 yard TD pass, but before CeeDee hauls it in…yep you guessed it … lightning strikes the ball.

Steelers like up for a game winning FG, it falls short…no, wait, lightning strikes the ball giving it a boost ..FG good, they win…

This is why they do not play in the lightning storm.

Jipper

Reaction score
We’re gonna mess them up when god allows us to play, HE just wanted the Steelers to get a stay of execution

droopdog7

Reaction score
Any idea how long and what time the game might start AFTER the lightening passes?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I forgot Davis was even there. I can’t take my eyes off that outfit Simms is wearing. Additionally poor Davis can barely speak with those 2 clowns flanking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.