Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! There is weather This is why all stadiums should be closed I'm sorry that people like old school football and old school outdoor stadiums you don't delay games when it's an indoor stadium.. I wait all damn day and trying to do things to get prepared for this game to be at 7:15 and they pull the players off the field.... This isn't good it's not a good start this is the black cat syndrome it throws everybody out of sync.
… of mice and men

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I haven’t seen that Celine thing before. Is that new? Is Western civilization really done?

rambo2

Reaction score
I have to be at work at 5AM CST. I just got off work two hours
ago. The plan was to come home, watch the game, get 4 hours of sleep, go back to work.

It will be worth it if they win. It will be miserable if they don't.

I have no choice. It's not like I'm going to go to bed in the middle of a Cowboys game. You might think it would be easy if they were seriously behind, but I couldn't sleep if they were seriously behind.

It's the price of fanaticism.
You are probably the best fan in this forum. Big game tonight.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Society has truly gotten soft when people at home on their couches are complaining about the weather in another part of the country and complaining that the game will go past their bedtime. This forum has gotten soft......... :facepalm:
I mean, people do gotta work

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
what-if.jpg

The game has already been played and we're watching a Mandela effect?????

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really do not see the NFL playing a game that ends at 3 or 4am. Sorry. It would just become a 2nd MNF game before that.

That said, I am glad they are restarting
I remember watching games when I lived in the eastern times zones. Ending after 1 AM.
Games started at 9 EST, but really did not kick off until 9:15 at times.

Ironicalicon

Reaction score
Society has truly gotten soft when people at home on their couches are complaining about the weather in another part of the country and complaining that the game will go past their bedtime. This forum has gotten soft......... :facepalm:
Hahahaha

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I haven’t seen that Celine thing before. Is that new? Is Western civilization really done?

Celine's version of that song is good, but Meatloaf's version is bed. Unfortunately, MeatLoaf died in 2022. I'd have loved to see him for that. Especially since he was born in Dallas.

J817

Reaction score
Oh yea, McCarthy is from the Pittsburg area. Maybe he can be an assistant in Tomlin’s staff someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.