Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
All kinds of white and blue in the stands,I love it...we/I need this win

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This game feels like it's Halloween come early..... :laugh: Expecting the completely absurd.....worst things to happen tonight. What else you got Goodell????

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Celine's version of that song is good, but Meatloaf's version is bed. Unfortunately, MeatLoaf died in 2022. I'd have loved to see him for that. Especially since he was born in Dallas.
Celine and football is like Peanut-butter and cat turds.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I remember him when he was thirty saying he knew he would never see fifty
he made it to 74
RIP

Definitely, and if he could've made it till here, I'd have loved to heard them use his version, especially him being from Dallas. Especially since October is perfect Meatloaf music month imo (tbf, it's always good times for his music, but October/Halloween is prime MeatLoaf time imo) .

CWR

Reaction score
Society has truly gotten soft when people at home on their couches are complaining about the weather in another part of the country and complaining that the game will go past their bedtime. This forum has gotten soft......... :facepalm:
I'd take my 4 hours of sleep and watch happily if I thought the product was worth it. As for now I'll decide as we go. Tired and happy is OK, tired and angry hits differently.

toto1939

Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...if the Cowboys lay an egg tonight, don't blame Dak or the coaching staff. Instead, place blame on the real source of the problem.

Dallas has not been back to the Super Bowl since Rowdy became official mascot for the team. Coincidence? I think not! Time to get rid of this clown.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
Tonights the night an average QB (fields) looks like a vintage tom brady. You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.