Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I used to dislike this Carrie Underwood intro. Now I kinda of like it.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
If I hadn't taken tomorrow off, I'd be one of them. Would you wanna be driving next my truck, with about 10 tons of lumber, if I was running on 3 hours sleep?
:grin:
I think I'd be more concerned about "how the heck did I get here!" considering I'm at least 1500 miles from you. :muttley:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Pittsburgh is a good city. I stay at the Sheraton Station Square when I go there. That’s a cool spot.

Yeah, and the DoubleTree is pretty nice, and the David Lawrence Convention Center is amazing (albeit, I prefer the Robert Stephenson Convention Center and Hyatt Regency in Rosemont hehe). I appreciate the way they roll out the red carpet for my friends and me. But tonight, I'm going full throttle against them.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
https://operations.nfl.com/media/24emxacq/2024-nfl-rulebook.pdf

RULE 17 EMERGENCIES, UNFAIR ACTS, Articles 4 through 11

Summarizing, weather must determined as an emergency and the commissioner will decide if the emergency is relevant to stoppage and/or rescheduling the game. Time is not a specific requirement for the commissioner's decision.

I could be 100% wrong. At the side time, I have zero faith in Roger Goodell choosing fan inconvenience over a 3 or 4 am game completion.
:( I miss Paul Tagliabue...

Fmart322

Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll keep saying it...if the Cowboys lay an egg tonight, don't blame Dak or the coaching staff. Instead, place blame on the real source of the problem.

Dallas has not been back to the Super Bowl since Rowdy became official mascot for the team. Coincidence? I think not! Time to get rid of this clown.
I agree. I was hoping it was the Jimmy Johnson curse and was thrilled it came to an end last year but deep down I always knew the Rowdy curse is the real curse for the Cowboys.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If it's so great. Why don't they plan super bows in those awesome venues?
Wasn't it like the 2010 Super Bowl they complained that the weather was bad just in the area even though we had an indoor stadium at AT&T they complained because they couldn't do as much around town and it was hard to get around because of the ice storm that we had I remember that like yeah these people don't understand there's a reason they put roofs on **** now if you can't afford it then you should be in the NFL these cheap *** owners don't know how to build a stadium I mean if New York City isn't a example i mean how did two teams split the bill and they still couldn't afford the roof? :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.