Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The field looks good. So do the Cowboys. They passed word to put away all voo doo dolls when the whistle blows...

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Hopefully our game plan is to get Dak out of the pocket and for him to use his legs. We need to stay out of 3rd and longs and make the Steelers play run defense.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really do not see the NFL playing a game that ends at 3 or 4am. Sorry. It would just become a 2nd MNF game before that.

That said, I am glad they are restarting
https://operations.nfl.com/media/24emxacq/2024-nfl-rulebook.pdf

RULE 17 EMERGENCIES, UNFAIR ACTS, Articles 4 through 11

Summarizing, weather must determined as an emergency and the commissioner will decide if the emergency is relevant to stoppage and/or rescheduling the game. Time is not a specific requirement for the commissioner's decision.

I could be 100% wrong. At the side time, I have zero faith in Roger Goodell choosing fan inconvenience over a 3 or 4 am game completion.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
34 pages in and the game hasn't started yet.
This could be the most comments ever for a game thread.
Depends. If the Cowboys start losing and continue to lose then yeah. But if the Cowboys start out and finish strong, then no because all the haters with their reputations of hoping they lose, will disappear like Homer into the bushes. Bank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.