Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sounds like you’re really stoked for the game. Lol
yeah he needs to find another team yeah no sarcasm from that post that says we shouldn't tell people to find another team but I'm saying you come in here in a game day thread before the game starts and you're picking against your team against one of our biggest hated rivals so yeah that's gonna get the you should go find another team :muttley: :facepalm:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Cleveland Browns played a much tougher opponent than the Cowboys face this evening and gutted out a win. It’s time for Dallas to step up. They can beat the 49ers. I expect them to do just that.
The Browns had a different QB today. That made all the difference.

QBs matter.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Brian Schottenheimer is the offensive coordinator
yeah in name only he doesn't do much I mean this is like what was his name that used to be in Kansas City and I already forgot his name because he went to Washington didn't even last a year when you're underneath somebody and they are doing all the play calling and what not you're not doing much... I mean I would like to see him play call and get some action because Mike McCarthy is a total failure up to this point this year might as well hand it to him but he doesn't do anything just make sure you understand the true offensive coordinator is Mike McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.