Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Jason Garrett talking about a HC taking accountability for not having his team prepared (Chicago on the Hail Mary)
:lmao2:

Mr. I never do nothing wrong Garrett ... talking about accountability.
:facepalm:
Dude never took account for telling Tavon Austin to not return the punt regardless of the coverage. He even lied about it and lost the locker room whe the reporters questioned him about and he said he dont know why Austin didn’t field the return

JustChip

Reaction score
Good for the team for not getting destroyed so far.

But I am worried the Niners have started to find something in the run game.
Watch them do a Cowboys thang and bring Mason back, injured shoulder and all. I hope they do. The speed of his replacement concerns me.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went out to get food and missed the end of the game while Washington was still ahead. I just found out they fell behind and got the hail mary for the win. Man!
I think it was a ref that tipped the ball to the Washington player.
They immediately used AI to fake the tip from a Bears player. Only a CIA trained video expert can tell the difference.

:laugh:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yup.....Funny how one Hail Mary turned this into a must win......and now it sure seems the refs are keeping us in it. Gotta keep us relevant for ratings....
WOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL same thing I say every weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like when we have our comebacks something allows for us to do that to KEEP FAN INTEREST in the game, if not, tv's would be cut off early!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.